Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I can't believe it! Here I am with my own blog. It's true that people can change, because I used to think that blogging was only for young people. But when I saw how many great blogs are out there and how it connects people I decided to become a part of the excitement.

As people see my exhibit, The Healing Power of Jesus Christ, they want to know more about me. What a great way to share my thoughts and feelings with others. The very best part of me is my love of Jesus Christ. It has made me who I am.

Saturday, November 8 I'll be giving a presentation in Oakland, California. The exhibit is currently at the Visitors' Center next to the Oakland Temple. Sunday I'll be giving a presentation in San Jose. I'm sure I'll have some great photos to post as well as insight into how it all went.